Pay Per Click (PPC)
Pay Per Click or PPC is also known as Cost Per Click, Paid Search or Keyword Advertising. It is an internet advertising method whereby advertisers pay when the ad is clicked on the Search Engine . It is simply the amount spent to get an advertisement clicked. Some of the major search engines are Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask and AOL.
Google is the starting point for 80% of all search engines searches
With an average market share of over 88% worldwide, Google is the top search engine to consider for reaching the widest audiences globally.
Google now processes over 40,000 search queries every second on average. This translates to over 3.5 billion searches per day and 1.2 trillion searches per year worldwide.
To succeed online you need a great business website design coupled with powerful marketing tools. Fast Pay Per Click will help you to achieve your advertising and business objectives. We have over 10 years experience in managing Pay Per Click for small, medium and large businesses.
Fast Pay Per Click has the skills to boost your business online. We can successfully run your PPC campaign on Google and Yahoo/Bing. Fast Pay Per Click has several years experience of Google AdWords and Yahoo/Bing marketing. We guarantee your 1st page placement.
Outsource Your PPC Advertising. Contact us for more information.
PPC campaign – Our approach to a successful Pay Per Click campaign
Keyword research is perhaps the most important step in the pay per click process. If you are not targeting the right keywords, you risk wasting a lot of work from the start. Fast Pay Per Click can help you with keyword research so that you are off to a great start!
This is where we create your campaign and make sure everything is correct. We will write your ad copy, target the correct audience, and manage your keyword bids. A Pay Per Click (PPC) campaign has a lot of dynamics and moving parts so it is crucial to make it all work holistically.
Landing Page Development
Fast Pay Per Click will examine and determine if your campaign will need a landing page. Sometimes it is best to start off with a landing page instead of trying to optimize your homepage which might have multiple goals and target many different audiences.
If you are not familiar with AdWords or other pay per click platforms, we will show you how it works. We can also create the account for you and set it up to match your goals and targets.
Tracking Installation and Testing
We can install and integrate all the tools into your website including Google Analytics, Visual Website Optimize, Call Tracking, and more. If there is anything we think might help you with your AdWords and PPC campaign, we will implement it.
Let’s launch your PPC campaign off to a great start. We will be there with you every step of the way to ensure that it is working properly and running as efficiently as possible. We won’t stop until you start seeing satisfactory results.
You always have to be monitoring your account performance in order to gain good results. Most of the time your first effort will not be successful. That is why we monitor your AdWords performance every day and advise you of next steps.
When we monitor your campaign, we promote parts that are performing well and remove parts that are under-performing. Fast Pay Per Click will assess your campaign consistently to make sure your leads and conversions keep increasing.
Email us today at email@example.com if you need effective marketing that will reach your target audience. Or fill our online contact form.
There are no hidden charges! No Contract to tie you down.
Monthly management is £200 or 10% of your advertising spend (whichever is greater)
Pay Per Click – PPC
- MAGNA in its latest report on the Global Advertising Market, released on 5th December, 2016 reveals strongest growth since 2010, as advertising sales reach $493 billion in 2016
- Social and search captured the bulk of dollar growth in 2016: $23 billion out of $26 billion
Paid Search accounts for the largest portion of digital advertising budgets. It represents 50% of total digital spend globally in 2016. Growth has remained stronger than previous expectations, with an impressive performance from Google this year. Following 2016’s +17% search advertising growth rate, we expect +13% growth in 2017, and a +10% CAGR through 2021 for search advertising. Increases in search spend are driven by new ad products and functionality, such as map search listings, expanded text ads, and custom audiences. (Source – MAGNA)
Social media is the second largest portion of digital budgets, and the fastest growing format. Advertising sales in social media (including video formats) increased by +46% globally in 2016 to $33 billion, similar to last year’s +50% growth rate. Growth will continue to remain high (+29%) in 2017. Social is the format that has transitioned most aggressively to mobile devices and apps, following a rapid shift in consumer usage. In 2012 (when Facebook introduced the first ads in its previously ad-free app), mobile-based ad sales were just 6% of social advertising spend globally; four years later, it is 81% of total social advertising revenues and by 2021, it will represent 94% of total social advertising spend. (Source – MAGNA)
Request your PPC proposal Now: Includes personalised keyword research and recommended solutions with budget options.
- Adverts will appear when people search for keywords related to you
- You will only pay when people click through to your website from your adverts
- The more relevant your adverts are to your customers the more likely they are to click
- The more optimized your pay per click campaign, the higher your “Quality Score” will be and
- the less you will pay per click, meaning you will appear more often
- For the most competitive markets, you can take advantage of remarketing, video ads, image ads,
- ad site links and mobile search
- Appearing on the 1st page of results for your keywords will be immediate once your campaign goes live. Your return on investment will improve over time as your campaign is continually optimized with a long term focus on reducing your cost per lead over time.
- PPC Campaign Management – We set up your campaign and continuously identify new advertising opportunities. Write new ads that appeal to your customers. To maximize your leads and sales, we will separate the best converting keywords and ads into their own campaigns so their own budgets, timings and locations can be allocated.
- PPC Consultancy – We provide monthly reports, insights and campaign plans to continuously identify new quick wins. Ensures the best performance for your advertising is maintained.
- Flexible PPC Options – Available for you if you need to set up a new Google AdWords, Bing, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook or YouTube pay per click account. We will also help you to implement website changes for your PPC campaigns.